Before purchasing a rabbit, please read our sales policy.
- The Farmer's Rabbitry prefix, Farmer's, must remain on the rabbit's pedigree.
- I guarantee the gender of the rabbit.
- No rabbit will leave my barn until it is at least 8 weeks of age.
- All rabbits are sold in guaranteed health. Refunds and exchanges are done on a case by case basis, and only if the cause of death/sickness was linked to the time under my care.
- I do not ship rabbits.
- Buyer is responsible for picking up rabbit and arranging transport if needed.
- Buyer must pick up rabbit at Pittsville, MO.
- Transport for sold rabbits is available to shows I attend.
- All rabbits are sold on a first come first serve basis.
- I have the right to refuse or cancel any sale.
- 50% deposit is needed to hold a rabbit for up to 2 weeks. Additional charge will be applied if held for longer.
- Deposit is only refunded in event of death, sickness, gender change, or injury.
- We accept checks, cash, and PayPal for deposits. Buyer must pay extra fee if using PayPal .
- We accept cash only for final payment.
- All show or brood rabbits are sold with pedigrees and will be tattooed unless stated otherwise.
- Pet quality rabbits do not sell with pedigrees.
- We are a closed rabbitry, due to security and bio-security risks. Which means we don't allow visitors to the rabbitry.
- Prices are firm unless stated otherwise.
- Rabbits sold as show quality are free of disqualifications. Rabbits sold are brood quality do posses disqualifications but otherwise can be valuable as breeders. Pet rabbits posses traits not ideal for show or breeding purposes.
- I can not guarantee a rabbit's show success, production, or how it grows out.
If you agree click agree.
If you disagree, you will be returned to our homepage.